- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Botl users.
- You may not use the Botl service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Botl service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Botl or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Botl.
- You must not access Botl's private API by any other means other than the Botl application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Botl including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Botl members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Botl.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Botl, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Botl account. While Botl prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Botl cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Botl service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Botl service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.